środa, 2 listopada 2011

waste your time- be a student


Some people claim that studying is a waste of time. Many pointless subjects, average teachers, few hours (of course im not considering here medcine- these studies keep you busy).
Well I think that studying is great!
Mainly because if you wish you can do many more things rather than studying.
I am not trying to defend any education system (because it seems to me that in most countries exist same problems with it), in contrary I just feel that we can profit from it’s imperfections.
We don’t have many hours, so we can dedicate ourselves to hobbys, we can travel, work, study languages or just waste our life.
To me bored students shoudn’t exist nowadays.. how can you just waste your time in front of a laptop or tv when there are so many things to explore!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz