sobota, 14 grudnia 2013

Autriche.

Autriche
Here i am again, living a dream, 3 days of perfect weather made the stay lovely.
A little of speed, a little of unknown, sun and snow- everything what you need. I love my life and one thing that I'm sure of is that I work to live and not the other way around. 
It's has been a year already that I work in my corpo, I am definitely a corpo wannabe, I got my promotion pretty fast and I'm really into my job, I am also aware of the fact that I can easily loose myself in it and in its temptations. But I'm more than sure now that I want to stay me, the way I was brought up, where traveling and enjoying life is a part of life actually.
You wake up, eat, prepare and off you go, short ride by car, first lift, second lift, a little stop to finish putting all the clothes and protection, third lift and less than an hour later you are on 3200 meteres above the sea level and you feel free...
You get tired very easily, you breath and then you feel this extiement running through your vains, and the race starts, the race with your own fears, your own limits. 
No, don't get mislead, it does not mean you are the best but simply you owe your life, you know that it is only you and your head. 
Only 1200 km from home but so totally different.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz