piątek, 11 listopada 2011

Ninos ricos, pobres padres- generation Y


characteristics of the generation vary by region, depending on social and economic conditions. However, it is generally marked by an increased use and familiarity with communications, media, and digital technologies. In most parts of the world its upbringing was marked by an increase in a neoliberal approach to politics and economics.

Well fortunately or not I am part of it. There are many different definitions but in general they are really accurate.
However, I encountered a definition where we are descriped as spoiled children of rich parents, who spent all their life on being cool.


I do agree with that. 
We basically waste our lives, get education that won't help us in the future, we waste hell loads of money partying, we travel- cause we are open minded, open for new cultures and experiences.
Of course not all but lets say there is a huge part of us.
Keeping busy with unimportant things or just bored of being bored.
But hey, you have just one life, it's up to you how you gonna live it, so why do we waste our energy on jugding others ?

Well I Chaim to be open minded too and I do not want to judge but somehow,  unconsciously I do.

When I meet a nice, hot guy i think: WOW. 
Then I talk to him it turns out that he has spent large part  of his life abroad, he was profesionally involved in sports, I still think: wow, 
than I see him doing nothing but smoking for weeks, considering the philospohy of life I think again: wow, how the hell is it possible?
You got so many chances (obviosuly he is very rich) but still I feel you don't see it. I feel sorry for him right now and its not because I feel better or whatever, I dont know where this feeling is coming from.

Being Rich is not bad. 

There was this march of unhappy or sth, in Poland a month or so ago and then so many comments: “hey Rich people shoudn't complain” “hey Rich people go get a new ferrari” “Rich people this, that” bla bla bla

Well, they feel bad let them talk! Whatever, just focus on your things.

My whole divagation seems a bit selfcentered I think nowadays we shouldn't be too concerned about everybody else, its seems brutal but seriously we can not take all of the bad things of the World on US!

To sum up I only want to add that I love being well - situated and I do not care, whether it looks good or bad.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz