wtorek, 17 stycznia 2012

Real Madrid


I have never really understood the phenomenon of football.
I have never been interested in football...
However I was forced yesterday to try and stalk one of the players.
It was cold and rainy, we were waiting for them to go out of training and finally we could see some famous guys...

I must admit it was nice to see those known faces in their beautiful cars.

But there was something more. I understood that their job is much more complicated then I thought. It’s not just a question of kicking ball some days in a month.
It’s training every day and matches at least 2 times a week- they participate in so many competitions.
Above all that their lives, seem to be very difficult.
They seriously can not move withought attention of all the people.

So yes they are so rich but they pay a lot for it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz