czwartek, 10 maja 2012

Upper east sider

I sometimes feel like an upper east sider but in polish conditions, I suppose it might be a bit exaggerated. I just have different problems than people around me.
Don't get me wrong, I am very happy where I am, but I like to keep myself down to earth and realise that my so called problems are no problems for real....

well, I might be thinking too much- and the funniest thing is that I openly laugh at people, for example my teachers, trying to sell us some philosophical crap.


I like to plan each hour, day, month
I am an optimist but realist
I love few people and travelling
I want to have kids
Food is very important to me
I don't get on well with public transport
I respect many people
I function better at 5am than at 10pm
I often change my mind
I am talented in putting myself into troubles
I like studying languages and going to school
I am not touched by animals
I travel in time

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz