poniedziałek, 10 października 2011

The greatest but not perfect.


Have you ever had that feeling that you have just met the perfect person?
Or have you ever thought that your other half is perfect?
Well I have many times and I can surely say: there are no perfect people.
The other thing I know for sure is: I want to stay in love forever. I’ve been looking for my love for some time but I can surely say one more thing: I couldn’t have found any better! [On the other hand I am always saying: You can always do better- OK I still have to think about it. ]
For all those who still haven’t found I wish you all to find: a kind, gentle, bit stubborn, individualistic, caring person!
And a free spirit but still loving you very much.

Do I lose his respect for being so wild?
Hardly. He treats me like a rare and precious jewel.
And he goes through the day proud of the fact, that with me,
He is the world's most imaginative lover.
As you look around for what's new and different,
Remember these three important weapons that should be learned to keep a man in love.
Imagination, sensitivity to his moods and desires,
And the courage to experiment with new sexual techniques,
Enticing situations and places.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz