wtorek, 7 lutego 2012

Seriously? No English?!


I was once told by my aunt that if I do speak foreign languages and my friends do too, that does not mean that everybody knows them.
Well until that little chat I considered that everybody know some basics in let’s say English, than I heard that my Erasmus friends in Poland couldn’t communicate in Poland with neither old nor young people!
Than I went to Spain, to discover that even in European Uni 90% do not speak english at all.
And now I’m in Japan and what?
NOBODY on the streets speak english, today I was desperately looking for help from some businessman today (this is what somebody told my- go and talk to businessmans they all speak Englished) so I found a smoking zone full of those and they didn’t speak English AT ALL, they said: straight, left!

What a surprise! I think the biggest in Tokyo!

By the way I totally adore the city.
  
Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz